HND Registration

    Personal Information
    Country of Origin
    Guardian or Sponsor
    Additional Information
    Training History
    HND Application Guidelines

    To qualify for the HND Programme, you must have completed EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 two-year theory.

    Required Documents

    • A completed HND Application Form (this form)
    • EASA Part 66 B1/B2 Certificate of Completion (original and copy)
    • Passport (original and copy)
    • Recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) with one passport-sized photo

    Terms and Conditions

    • Course fees should be paid in advance before training commencement. Programme duration is maximum six (6) months.
    • Once the programme starts, no refund will be offered.
    • Study mode will be 80% self study; study from your home, office or any other place; the remaining 20% of your study requires attendance to a lecture or assessments. You will need the ability to work in a disciplined and organised manner in meeting deadlines.
    • All work submitted for assessment in whatever form will remain the property of BAETC. Assessments or examination scripts will not be returned to students at the discretion of BAETC.
    • Plagiarized or copied works will automatically receive ZERO mark.
    • The maximum number of assessment attempts is two (2) within the duration specified. Any extra attempts will be charged BD 50 per assignment/assessment.
    • Higher National Diploma (HND) will only be granted to students who have fully attended the programme and have passed all the required assessments.
    • BAETC rules and regulations not stated above shall be applied as appropriate.

    For further enquiries, please contact Admissions at 17321860 or 17321874-75


    I declare the information provided in this form is correct. Any false information or deliberate alteration of facts stated herein may result in cancellation of my application. I have also read and understood the guidelines stipulated on this form.