To qualify for the HND Programme, you must have completed EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 two-year theory.
- A completed HND Application Form (this form)
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2 Certificate of Completion (original and copy)
- Passport (original and copy)
- Recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) with one passport-sized photo
Terms and Conditions
- Course fees should be paid in advance before training commencement. Programme duration is maximum six (6) months.
- Once the programme starts, no refund will be offered.
- Study mode will be 80% self study; study from your home, office or any other place; the remaining 20% of your study requires attendance to a lecture or assessments. You will need the ability to work in a disciplined and organised manner in meeting deadlines.
- All work submitted for assessment in whatever form will remain the property of BAETC. Assessments or examination scripts will not be returned to students at the discretion of BAETC.
- Plagiarized or copied works will automatically receive ZERO mark.
- The maximum number of assessment attempts is two (2) within the duration specified. Any extra attempts will be charged BD 50 per assignment/assessment.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) will only be granted to students who have fully attended the programme and have passed all the required assessments.
- BAETC rules and regulations not stated above shall be applied as appropriate.
For further enquiries, please contact Admissions at 17321860 or 17321874-75